Vision & Mission
“Success is in the Doing”
Eliminate “Ageism” in our society.
(Footnote- “Ageism”- The negative comments of stereotyping of the Older Adult as frail, inactive & not valuable to the rest of society).
To promote healthy, active lives for all older adults
1. Prevention of Functional Loss
- by increasing older adults health and fitness reserves thereby preventing;
a. Premature disability
b. Functional dependency
2. Promote Active Aging
Men over 50 who are either;
1. Physically Independent
- Live independently but have low health and fitness reserves.
- Have not been physically active and feel “out of shape”.
2. Physically Fit
- Exercise at least 2 x’s per week for their health, enjoyment and wellbeing.
- Have high health and fitness reserves.
3. Physically Elite
- Train on almost a daily basis and either compete in sporting event (senior or otherwise) or work in a physically demanding job.
“If we are not careful, we could actually live until we die”.
If you’d like more info Please Contact Mike at http://forever-active.com/contact