Why You Need a Personal Trainer
“Make time for your health today or you will have to make time for your illness in the future”
If you could do it on your own you probably would have started by now.
We all have our expertise, our strengths and our weaknesses. My expertise is fitness. I understand how to exercise in the most time efficient and enjoyable manner possible so you receive the lifelong benefits of a healthy heart, strong muscles and bones and positive attitude towards life’s challenges. As a personal trainer I have been trained on how to assess the fitness and wellness needs of others and how to design a fitness program that will meet these needs. I also know how to encourage and motivate others to help them dedicate themselves to meet their fitness and health goals.
As a personal trainer I offer the following benefits;
- Help establish your goals and preferences
- Review health history and health screening to ensure your safety when exercising
- Review your exercise history and fitness assessment to understand your strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes
- Creation, delivery and evaluation of a fitness program that will fit within your time restrictions and meet your fitness and health goals
- Be a role model for a fit and healthy lifestyle
- Motivator to help you overcome your doubts and to recognize your goal achievements
- Provide a flexible routine to decrease fitness plateaus, boredom and increase your exercise enjoyment
- Leadership through empathy. I am 50+ and I have been out of shape and I know the challenge of getting started. I also know the health and emotional benefits of improving your level of fitness and health through a regular exercise program.
- Companionship. It is difficult to start and continue on a regular basis on your own.
- Commitment to continuous education to ensure that you are receiving the best fitness program possible to achieve your goals.
- Energy, enthusiasm and humour. The energy in the gym is enormous and contagious.
One of the biggest obstacles to starting a fitness program is not knowing what to do or how to get started. Taking the first step is often the hardest step to take. As a personal trainer my goal is simple and clear, to help you get started and to help you achieve your fitness and health goals in an enjoyable, time efficient manner. This is something that the majority of our population cannot do on their own. The simple fact is if you could do it on your own you probably would have started by now.